The Vital health Wellness Check is not as comprehensive as the Complete Wellness Package, but it is an effective and quick way to see how your body is functioning and to ascertain where you might need to improve your health and wellbeing. It has been specifically designed by Naturopath Domenic Pisanelli to be a test that assesses how well your body is functioning and what your individual health status is.
This assessment is designed to help identify contributing factors to any existing or chronic health issues that you may be experiencing, to guide effective holistic treatment.
This assessment is ideal for individuals who would like a general overview of their health + diet, especially if you have neglected your health and would like to start afresh and get your whole health back on track.
What does The Vital Health Wellness Check Involve?
• Initial Health Assessment Questionnaire – this is sent to you and completed before you come to the practice for your assessments.
• Appointment with our Senior Naturopathic Medicine Practitioner Domenic Pisanelli for full assessment and comprehensive consultation: during this comprehensive consultation, Domenic, will complete a full health assessment and discuss your individual health concerns in detail.
• Biomeridian Analysis: this quick but sophisticated assessment measures the health of your body on a functional level, including food sensitivities and more. This assessment lets you know what is going on…on the “inside”!
• Nutritional Assessment: starting with assessment of your 7-day diet diary in addition to the questionnaire and a full nutritionist assessment, this session is designed to accurately assess your current nutritional status and your diet in general. From here, you will be given a dietary program that is realistic, targeted and designed specifically for you and your health concerns.
• Progress Review Appointment: as a part of the package, a progress review appointment will be made for you, 2-3 weeks after your initial appointment, to review your progress and assess any results of additional testing that may have been conducted.
* Additional Assessments and Tests – if any problems are identified during your Wellness Check, which require additional tests or assessments to be ordered, this will be discussed with you in detail, including any additional costs, and arranged for you as required.
For further information about the Vital Health Wellness Check, please contact VITAL HEALTH AND NATURAL MEDICINE, on 03 9382 9790 or email email@example.com