This assessment is designed to help identify contributing factors to any existing or chronic health issues that you may be experiencing, to guide effective holistic treatment.
This assessment is ideal for individuals who would like a general overview of their health + diet, especially if you have neglected your health and would like to start afresh and get your whole health back on track.
What does The Vital Health Wellness Check Involve?
• Initial Health Assessment Questionnaire – this is sent to you and completed before you come to the practice for your assessments.
• Appointment with our Senior Naturopathic Medicine Practitioner Domenic Pisanelli for full assessment and comprehensive consultation: during this comprehensive consultation, Domenic, will complete a full health assessment and discuss your individual health concerns in detail.
• Biomeridian Analysis: this quick but sophisticated assessment measures the health of your body on a functional level, including food sensitivities and more. This assessment lets you know what is going on…on the “inside”!
• Nutritional Assessment: starting with assessment of your 7-day diet diary in addition to the questionnaire and a full nutritionist assessment, this session is designed to accurately assess your current nutritional status and your diet in general. From here, you will be given a dietary program that is realistic, targeted and designed specifically for you and your health concerns.
• Progress Review Appointment: as a part of the package, a progress review appointment will be made for you, 2-3 weeks after your initial appointment, to review your progress and assess any results of additional testing that may have been conducted.
* Additional Assessments and Tests – if any problems are identified during your Wellness Check, which require additional tests or assessments to be ordered, this will be discussed with you in detail, including any additional costs, and arranged for you as required.
For further information about the Vital Health Wellness Check, please contact VITAL HEALTH AND NATURAL MEDICINE, on 03 9382 9790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vital Health and Natural Medicine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vital Health and Natural Medicine may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1st 2012.
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Policy for Protecting Your Online Privacy
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for MyVitalHealthSolutions.com.au.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so (we hate spam as much as you do… probably more). We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.