How Hormonal Imbalances in Women Are Typically Resolved At My Vital Health Solutions?
Hormonal imbalance symptoms we look for in Females:
Note: Hormonal cycle in women changes naturally during puberty, pregnancy, breastfeeding and menopause. These hormonal changes are natural and will subside. Pregnancy hormones change throughout trimesters to maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Heavy or irregular periods
- Unexplained and stubborn weight gain
- Excessive vaginal dryness
- Pain during sex
- Difficulty conceiving
- Constant pelvic pain even when not ovulating
- Depression after giving birth (postpartum depression)
- Prolonged menopausal symptoms
- Infertility (in extreme cases)
- Excessive hair growth on face, chest, abdomen and back (Hirsutism)
- Hair thinning and subsequent hair loss
- Decreased sexual desires
By carefully analysing your symptoms, and salivary hormonal testing, Naturopath Domenic Pisanelli will determine the degree of hormonal imbalances. Upon confirmation, an exclusive course of naturopath hormonal balancing for women treatment will be prescribed to help treat your conditions.
Naturopath Domenic Pisanelli understands your discomfort. He is always receptive and attends to all your questions and doubts about the naturopath hormonal balancing for women treatment.