What Are The Signs Of Hormonal Imbalance?
The condition can have signs and symptoms ranging from a bad mood to more serious signs causing certain conditions to manifest and develop into serious complications.
The following are signs of an imbalance that are seen in both men and women:
- A hump of fat between the shoulders
- Muscle weakness, Swelling in the joints, Increased sensitivity, Frequent urination, A decreased sex drive, Depression , Blurred vision
- Graves Disease due to the thyroid hormone being imbalanced. The condition includes a faster heart rate, insomnia, anxiety
The following are the symptoms exclusive to women:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Hirsutism or excessive hair on parts of the body
- Acne , Vaginal dryness
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome includes weight gain, acne and irregular periods
The following are the symptoms exclusive to men:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Development of breast tissue or gynecomastia
- Decrease in the hair on the body