PROBIOFORM – LIVING LIQUID PROBIOTIC
Probioform’s formula delivers living healthy bacteria as nature intended. One box has 133 adult servings and comes in an easy to use 2-liter bag-in-box. The microbial formula is produced in a cascade fermentation process that gives Probioform a fast and lasting effect on digestive issues.
What makes Probioform different?
• Optimal enviroment for all healthy bacteria:
Probioform is a complete product that creates the optimal environment for all beneficial bacterias to flourish and crowds out harmful bacteria and pathogens.
The gut has more than 2.000 beneficial bacterias, and microbes and Probioform offers the ability for all these bacteria to repopulate, multiply and balance each other out. This is due to the cascade fermentation process where our unique formulation of bacteria roduces the beneficial acids and enzymes in which our natural healthy microbes thrive. This an environment that harmful unhealthy bacteria and pathogens do not like and have a problem surviving in.
• Challenges of traditional probiotics: The challenge of taking traditional freeze-dried probiotics with 3-12 strains is that it can create an unhealthy imbalance amongst the 2.000 naturally occurring bacteria. Overpopulating with a few strains can shift the delicate balance and crowd out the healthy bacteria increasing the imbalance in the micro biome. The intestinal tract has limited space for bacteria to colonize and attach to the intestines and if you get overgrowth of only a few certain bacteria (which you risk with traditional freeze-dried powders and pills) other healthy bacteria get crowded out and don’t have space to flourish and attach, disrupting the whole natural balance of the microbiome.
• Our microbiome is under attack: The natural balance of microbes is continuously under attack, mainly from the hidden antibiotics found in food sources like chicken, salmon, and conventional beef. In many places, tap water contains residue of chloride which acts as an antibacterial substance also killing of healthy bacteria in your gut. Traditional toothpaste with fluoride also acts as an antibacterial substance. Conventional food production of vegetables and fruits also contain antibacterial substance residues.
• Why we don’t get enough bacteria today: Due to frying, spraying, cooking, radiating and waxing our foods most beneficial bacteria are killed off before we even put it in our month. Our soil is so depleted that even eating raw organic vegetables and fruits will not provide enough healthy bacteria. That’s why fermented foods are popular.
The Probioform Quality:
• Never freeze-dried: Our microbes have never been freeze-dried and are therefore alive. This ensures that they start to multiply within 15 min after consumption for a fast effect.
• Cascade fermentation: Our selected strains are grown in a process of co-growth that combines multiple strains and temperatures during fermentation. Therefore, each strain is interacting with other strains in its liquid form, making them much more resilient and capable of work together synergistically. As the healthy bacterias in this way are trained to interact, we don’t get any overgrowth of just a few strains, which can create an imbalance in the intestines.
• Beneficial acids: As a result of our cascade fermentation process, the bacterias produce beneficial life supporting acids that create a low pH environment of 3.7. This ensures that the microbes survive when they enter the stomach acid defense of pH 2.4. The lactic and acetic acid also promotes optimal growth conditions for all healthy bacterias found in the human biome.
• Broad-spectrum microbes: Probioform`s formulation has been created to supply the body with what we used to get from nature before we started to use microwaving, frying, cooking and pasteurized food that kills all the friendly bacteria.
• Beneficial byproducts: During the fermentation process, the good bacterias produce enzymes, antioxidants, B- and K-vitamins, we leave in all of these good nutrients.
• No refrigeration needed: Due to the stability of Probioform, it can be stored in room temperature for up to a year after opening without losing its effect.
• All natural: The finished product has no sugar, fillers, or additives. It is also free from lactose, gluten, soy, and GMO.
• A solution for the whole family: Probioform can be used by the entire family – from infants to adults; making it easy to use and a very cost efficient product.
Vital Health and Natural Medicine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vital Health and Natural Medicine may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1st 2012.
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Policy for Protecting Your Online Privacy
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for MyVitalHealthSolutions.com.au.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so (we hate spam as much as you do… probably more). We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.