Do you want to know how to to start losing weight fast without exercise, but you’re unsure of where to begin to look for answers?
This blog is especially for you if you find it difficult to do exercise because of joint or any other health challenge.
However for those who can exercise reading this blog will help identify what other measures you can place into your daily routine to effectively help you to lose those unwanted fat cells.
Either way . . . You have come to the right place.
Spring and the warmer months are the best times to start your fat loss journey and it is in fact possible to lose weight FAST without exercise. Here’s why…
You see – to effectively lose weight fast and maintain this loss without exercise, it’s important to understand the four main reasons that people gain weight and also those who have difficulty losing weight and you will soon realize that this has NOTHING to do with exercise!
The Four Main Reasons People Gain Weight:
1. Hormonal imbalances
3. Digestive disorders such as leaky gut syndrome
4. Insulin resistance
It’s time to stop all the fad diets and switch into the one-size-fits-all approach to weight loss WITHOUT EXERCISE!
Lose Weight Without Exercise Guide:
If you’re ready to finally reach your goal of successful, long-term weight loss then you need to identify what has contributed to your weight gain in the first place….
Today we are going to focus on the first of the four types and that is . . . understanding hormonal imbalances and how they can contribute to weight gain.
There are two main types of hormonal imbalances that contribute to weight gain and hinder weight loss for both men and women.
• Oestrogen dominance (excessive oestrogen – AKA Hormonal Imbalances)
• Low thyroid function or hypothyroidism
Let’s look at each individually . . .
Type #1 = Oestrogen Dominance (Hormonal Imbalances)
Excessive oestrogen levels can be caused by: an imbalance between oestrogen, progesterone and testosterone – this is usually caused by …
• Synthetic hormone treatment such as the contraceptive pill or hormone replacement therapy (HRT),
• An excessive presence of fat cells especially around the tummy (fat cells release oestrogen)
• The consumption of or exposure to chemicals that mimic oestrogen in the body (otherwise known as xenoestrogens such as plastics, pesticides etc.).
If you are suffering from oestrogen dominance you may also notice some of these following hormone imbalance symptoms:
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms:
• heart palpitations
• food cravings
• fluid retention
• Digestive problems
• foggy thinking
• migraines and
• irregular menses.
Unfortunately with oestrogen imbalance, it will be difficult for you to lose weight.
High amounts of oestrogen contribute to insulin resistance and also contribute to the development of adipose tissue (fat around your tummy).
This is where it’s important to have specialised tests completed to see where your Progesterone, Testosterone and your 3 Oestrogen levels are . . . Did you know there are 3 different types of Oestrogens.
The best way to have them tested is by urine.
Type #2 = Hypothyroidism And Weight Loss
Hypothyroidism or a sluggish thyroid function can also be caused by stress, a history of certain viral infections, an iodine deficiency and or the consumption of or exposure to certain chemicals that are known to block thyroid function (such as bromide which is found in various soft drinks and imported flour products etc.).
Low thyroid function or hypothyroidism symptoms also include fatigue, cold hands and feet, dry skin, poor digestion, constipation and depression.
If you have hypothyroidism or low thyroid function, – your metabolic rate will be lowered.
Hypothyroidism Signs And Symptoms
This means your cells don’t require as much energy as someone with a normal thyroid function, unfortunately any excess food you consume will be stored as fat.
If you have a hormonal imbalance and want to know how to burn fat naturally while also addressing the underlying cause of your weight gain, you can follow these tips to get started NOW:
Hypothyroidism and Weight Loss
Weight loss tips for men and women with Hormonal Imbalances including Oestrogen Dominance and or Hypothyroidism:
• Reduce stress levels by taking up gentle exercise such as walking or yoga, learn how to meditate and how to include mindfulness techniques into your daily life. Also there are some great herbs that can help. Ask Domenic at your next consultation.
• Speak to your healthcare practitioner about natural alternatives to the contraceptive pill or hormone replacement therapy.
• Aim for visceral fat loss (Fat around the abdomen) by reducing your intake of processed foods and increasing your intake of foods for fat loss such as fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds and organic meats.
• Minimise your exposure to oestrogenic chemicals by purchasing organic produce, organic meats, avoiding the use of plastic water bottles and re-heating your food in glass rather than plastic containers.
• Speak to your healthcare practitioner about an iodine supplement should you be experiencing iodine deficiency. There’s a simple test you can do to work out if you may have an iodine deficiency.
• Minimise your exposure to chemicals that block thyroid function by avoiding the consumption of all soft-drinks, imported dried goods such as flours, grains etc and tap water. Instead increase your intake of filtered pure water (fluoride free; fluoride blocks thyroid function) and organic local whole grains and other dried goods. Also avoid using toothpastes that contain fluoride and avoid using products that contain chlorine (bleach) to clean your home. Instead choose natural toothpastes that are free from fluoride and use natural products such as vinegar and essential oils to clean your home.
• Eat coconut oil for fat loss; coconut oil helps to increase thyroid function, reduce insulin resistance and increase fat burning. You can use coconut oil to cook with, include it in your healthy baking and add it to smoothies.
Firstly if you want to learn if oestrogen dominance and or low thyroid function is preventing you from losing weight, you can book a Naturopathic Consultation with Domenic Pisanelli Naturopath and Herbalist at VITAL HEALTH.
Domenic will also have you complete various tests, including Urine Cortisol Test over 4 time zones, Thyroid and Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormone Analysis including the 3 oestrogens, progesterone and testosterone plus computerised electro dermal screening to determine the extent of your hormonal imbalance and will work with you to design a tailor made treatment program so you can achieve long-lasting successful weight loss.
For more information on our Vital Weigh Fat Loss Program, call 9382 9790
Or Secondly if you are sitting on the fence and unsure you can claim a Free Report that Domenic Pisanelli has written entitled . . . “How to be happy with your body.”
Visit www.myvitalhealthsolutions.com.au to access report
Yours in Health
From the Team at Vital Health and Natural Medicine
P.S. Oestrogen Dominance and Thyroid challenges are two of the main reasons hormonally why people find it difficult to lose unwanted fat or to put it another way . . . are the two main reasons why it’s so easy to put on excess fat especially around the buttocks and abdomen.