The body can be surprising. Often we guard ourselves against organisms that can make their way into the body and set off a reaction. We speak of the immune system being the first line of defence and warding off anything foreign.
But have you ever imagined a scenario where the immune system recognises the body’s own cells, as attackers?
It does sound like a recipe for disaster. My Vital Health Solutions can help.
You need an autoimmune disease specialist Melbourne
When your body’s fighter cells begin to see your body’s cells as invaders, they begin a war against them.
They begin to destroy these cells, and in turn, destroy you. An immune system which once was acclaimed for doing its job and protecting the body from the disease now runs wild and completely out of control.
The beauty about this is, autoimmune diseases have a knack of making it very difficult to be traced. There is no single test to ascertain that you are suffering from an autoimmune disease. But a complex range of conditions can be used to predict it.
When should you get in touch with the autoimmunity experts?
Depending on the area of the body that is attacked by one’s immune system, autoimmune diseases are known by a characteristic name and accompanied by certain symptoms.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: In this case, the antibodies – cells of the immune system, attack the lining of joints and cause inflammation
- Inflammatory bowel disease: In this case, the antibodies attack the lining of the intestine, and cause inflammation there making it painful to pass stool
- Multiple sclerosis: If you have symptoms such as pain, blindness, weak co-ordination, an autoimmune disease specialist Melbourne may put the condition down to MS. In this case, the nerves are affected
- Psoriasis: Red bumpy patches begin to appear on the skin due to the unexplained multiplication of cells. White scales are also seen
- Graves’ disease: In this condition, the antibodies begin to attack the thyroid gland and cause overproduction of the thyroid hormone. It causes the characteristic symptom of bulging eyes
The autoimmunity experts suggest going natural
Naturopath Domenic Pisanelli, an autoimmune specialist Melbourne, believes in the body’s healing abilities and thus has come up with a comprehensive plan to firstly find out what is the trigger of your autoimmune condition, and then with altered diet, lifestyle etc, how this can be dealt with.
All your symptoms will be analysed in order to determine which autoimmune condition you are suffering from using science-based testing methods. On the basis of ancient medical principles, and scientific approach, our team will prescribe you with natural ways to deal with the condition that is easy to follow and yield results in the long run.
In case initial testing fails to show results, we will begin advanced testing that will help us determine what is wrong.
Yes, the thought of the body attacking itself can be a shocking one. But, it is not uncommon. Often, our diet comprises a variety of elements and it is possible that something could turn into a trigger that sets off an autoimmune reaction.
Environmental factors too could cause this. An ANA test done by an autoimmune specialist in Melbourne is one of the most helpful is ascertaining if the condition is autoimmune. The principle behind this is, checking if your body is producing antibodies against the body’s own cells.
If it is found that after the external supply of antibodies (which match the ones your body makes), these are binding to your cells, it is clear that you have some form of an autoimmune disorder.
My Vital Health Solutions and our autoimmunity experts have aided multiple others like you in the past and helped their bodies feel better. The aim is not to treat or cure, but rather give your body the strength it needs to perform at its best, in spite of the condition.
Contact us today and let us help you!